There are plenty of Computer Science jobs available in the market based on your skills and qualification. The booming software field has created a variety of job opportunities. There are various fields IT aspirants can work in departments like design, testing etc.
Following are some of the options for a career after computer science engineering:
|Job Title||Required Skills|
|Business Intelligence Analyst||
|Data Warehouse Developer||
|Information Security Analyst||
|Mobile App Developer||
|Network Security Engineer||
|Full Stack Developer||
|Technical Content Engineer||
* – many more …
There are two types of domains companies are working. They are:
- Product based companies –
These focus on making their products better, e.g., Amazon, Flipkart, Microsoft etc. For better growth opportunities in future, then one must get into product based companies rather than service based companies because product based companies hire for people with skills and they have better career opportunities. Skills required for product based companies are:
- Good coding skills
- Reasoning skills
- Work on projects and showcase your skills over the domain.
- Service based companies –
These focus on working on these products and help provide service to the clients, e.g., Wipro, TCS, Cognizant etc.
In Government sector, the future scope is more and some of the job opportunities are:
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
- DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)
- BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Center)
Computer science engineers can get jobs in non-IT companies like,
- Private and public industries,
- Government departments,
- Business organizations
- Commercial organizations
- Manufacturing sector, etc.
Be Your Own Boss – Entrepreneurship:
Starting off your own business is also a great option after completing your B.Tech. This option lets you have the freedom to express your creativity and ideas. There will be frequent challenges, ups and downs to overcome. Starting your own business will require a lot of hard work.Check the pros and cons before you choose this option.
- How to say no to a company that has offered me a job?
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Rizwan Hudda Who Was offered The Highest Package In India By Tower Research
- Do programmers need a Computer Science degree to get a job?
- Difference Between Computer Science and Data Science
- Flipkart On-campus Placement Process 2020 Graduate
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Graduate Analyst)
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Graduate Analyst)
- BlueOptima Interview Experience (for graduate software engineer)
- Introduction of Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
- Bloomberg Software Developer Graduate Position -New York
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience(Graduate Analyst)
- Codenation Interview Experience (2020 Graduate)
- My GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) journey 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Graduate Analyst ( On Campus FTE August 2020 )
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience Graduate Analyst FTE(On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank FTE Interview Experience for Graduate analyst 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Graduate Analyst (On-Campus FTE July 2020 )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.