Wells Fargo visited our campus for the FTE+Internship.
Computer Science Engineering, Information Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering were eligible to write the online test. More than 140 students attended the test.
Round 1: Online Test
It had 4 sections. The test was conducted on Amcat’s platform.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal English
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Programming
- 6 questions – Debug the code
- 2 questions – Programming
It had a sectional cutoff. And they selected 22 students for the next round.
Round 2: GROUP DISCUSSION
Four teams were formed and were given a topic for the group discussion.
I don’t remember the exact topic but it was related to “developing a platform for WELLS FARGO using AI and ML for the problem which the company is facing or can boost company revenue”.
Later they eliminated 2 members from my team after this round.
Round 3: TECHNICAL ROUND
They were the same 2 interviewers who took the GD round and were asking questions based on resume and some basic DBMS and DS questions.
Answer the questions confidently.
Round 4: HR cum MANAGERIAL ROUND (CULTURAL FIT)
The manager and the HR were asking basic situation based questions.
However, in my case manager didn’t ask anything from me.
HR asked me my introduction and the things I learned in my boarding school.
I was rejected after this round. I could not understand on what basis they were selecting candidates.
- Wells Fargo FTE Interview Experience
- Wells Fargo FTE Interview Experience 2019
- Wells Fargo Interview Experience FTE | On-Campus 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.