Wells Fargo Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round 1: Online Test on AMCAT
It had three sections:
- English Very Simple
- Business Aptitude – Race against time
- Coding 2 Questions( Josephus problem and Leetcode 587 )
26 Selected out of 70+
Round 2: Technical Interview Round 1
Questions from the project.
- Number of nodes when the height of the complete binary tree is given,
- Swap two numbers without temp variable (bitwise)
- Print Longest Palindromic Substring (DP)
- Given a sorted array, find the correct place for a given number (binary search)
- Database questions that I didn’t know (what are views, what is cursor)
- DBMS questions that I did know ( Difference between 3NF and 2NF)
- OOPs (Simple Definitions)
17 people were forwarded to the next round.
Round 3: Managerial Discussion
- Discussed my internship.
- Why did you use NoSQL? what is the difference between SQL/NoSQL?
- ACID properties. She was ramping up to asking CAP theorem, I gave her a gist of the theorem without taking the name, and she explained the theorem to me.
- Scenario-based Data structures usage (Easy)
- Discussed other projects
- Why are new languages moving on to single-threaded systems – I said I didn’t know the answer but I’ll try to gain insights from what I know, and I talked about how JS is single-threaded but still does async functions using the event loop (“What the heck is the event loop anyway?” on youtube).
- Multithreading in Java, implementation( code not necessary, concepts should be clear)
- She asked whether I knew C, C++, Python (I had to say no to all three)
- Then she asked whether I had questions and I asked them.
8 People were selected for the next round which wasn’t eliminatory.
Round 3: HR Round, phone call
- How was the day?
- Discussed CTC breakup.
- Discussed Relocation
Tips: Know yourself before any interview. Be calm & answer politely.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...