Wells Fargo Interview Experience for Summer Internship (On-Campus)
It is an interview experience of one of my friends who recently got an intern in a prestigious company i.e. Wells Fargo . Following is the detailed of her interview at Wells Fargo. I will write her experience in first-person point of view.
It is an opportunity for students who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree and are in their pre-final year. Wells Fargo visited my college campus and this was an on-campus opportunity.
There were 2 Technical interview rounds and 1 HR Round.
Interview Round 1:
- The interviewer asked me to introduce myself .
- I gave a brief introduction about my studies , my hobbies and my goals.
- I had mentioned two projects in my resume.
- After this the interviewer asked me to explain my project in detail.
- Since my project was a group project, I was asked to explain my contribution in the project in more detail.
- I explaind about all the details of my project and we had a good discussion aboutthe project.
- The total duration of the first round was about 30 minutes.
Interview Round 2:
- The second round started with my introduction as the interviewer asked me to introduce myself.
- Next, the interviewer asked me a simple DSA question based on dynamic programming.
- Question: It was a variation of the subset sum problem . https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/subset-sum-problem-dp-25/
- After this, the interviewer asked me to explain the project briefly .
- After that he asked me some basic work-style based questions and the interview concluded.
- The total duration of this round was also about 30 minutes.
- The duration of this round was only 10-15 minutes.
- The interview again started with my brief intro .
- After that the interviewer asked me about my strengths and weaknesses.
- I was also asked that why should I be chosen over other candidates.
- One question was that if one of my team members was not able to contribute in a team project due to some personal reasons, , then how will I manage in such a situation ?
- At last, the HR asked me if I had any questions to ask him and I asked about the work culture and the interview concluded.
After 2 days , I recieved an email from the intern and placement department of my college that I have been selected for 2 months internship at Wells Fargo .
I would say that it was an interview with moderate difficulty and finally I got selected .
Please Login to comment...