Wells Fargo FTE Experience 2021 (On-Campus)
Round 1(Online Test – 100 mins): It was divided into 3 sections
- Verbal: 12 Questions 15 mins
- Business Aptitude: 15 Questions 25 mins
- Coding: 2 questions 60 mins
Coding questions asked were:
1. Given N delivery persons (with IDs from 0 to N-1). When a delivery is scheduled, the distance of the destinations from the office is informed to the delivery person. If the delivery location is updated, the delivery person is informed of the extra distance in a message separate from the message that informed him of the original distance. If the new location is outside the delivery region of the branch then the delivery person receives extra compensation to deliver the product which is given only once to a delivery person. The company system generates two types of instructions.
- The system informs the delivery person of the extra distance for an updated location.
- Calculates the total salary of a group of delivery persons having IDs in the given range.
- Question related to Graph.
Round 2(Technical Interview – 60 mins): The interview started with a brief introduction about myself.
- Moving further he asked me why I choose to enter the software industry being an electrical engineer followed by the difference between motor, Generator, and Transformer and also the direction of rotation of motor and generator.
- Next, he asked me about which languages I’m comfortable with and where did I use them. He asked me to state the difference between pandas and NumPy.
- I had published a research paper so he asked me to explain the entire paper in a way that laymen can understand.
This was followed by concepts of OOPs.
- What is oops and why it was introduced?
- Give brief about concepts in oops. (Class, Objects, Data Encapsulation, Data Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism)
- What is the difference between Overloading and Overriding? Next up, he asked about process scheduling in Operating systems.
Later he asked me about the different sorting algorithms I know, where did I use them and what is the difference between them.
Then he asked me to share the screen and write a code for
- Find a second largest element in an array
He further asked questions related to DBMS.
- How to copy one table to another
- What is normalization and explain its forms?
Later he asked me if I know anything about Web development or Computer Organisation which I clearly said no. And finally, he asked if I have any questions for him. This was the end of the interview
Round 3(Technical Resume based – 30 mins): This round again started with a brief introduction about myself.
- He then started asking about each and project and internship mentioned in my resume one by one.
- He was more focused on how all these projects will have real-world implementation or to whom these projects will be beneficial.
- This was a tough round.
- Be prepared with your resume in depth.
Round 4(HR Interview – 15 mins): Following are the questions the interviewer asked:
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Why Wells Fargo?
- Did you apply for Wells Fargo when it visited your campus for an internship last year?
- Why should we hire you?
At the end, 9 students were selected and I was one of them.
- They do consider the level of difficulty if you are not from a Computer Science background.
- All they focus on is how much effort you put in and your ability to grasp new concepts.
- So even if you know fewer concepts, have a clear understanding of them.
- Be confident and shine.
Please Login to comment...