Round 1: First round was pen-paper based coding and logical reasoning round comprising of a few data structures questions and puzzles.
Q1. Mirror a binary tree. Solution: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-an-efficient-c-function-to-convert-a-tree-into-its-mirror-tree/
Q2. Rotate a 2D matrix anti-clockwise by 90 degrees without using extra space.
Q3. Given a linked list in which the nodes have data of type vector<char>. Different nodes may have different number of characters. For example [a]-> [b, c] ->[d, d, c] ->[b, a]. Check whether it makes a palindromic sequence or not. Constraint: You can’t use extra space or modify the list.
Then there were 2 puzzles :
This was a semi-tech round with the CEO. It mainly focussed on the resume. All the projects I had done and all the technology stack I knew was asked.
A few questions regarding Node.js and Django (mentioned in resume)
Once again there was a technical interview round.
Q1. Find an element in a rotated sorted array in log(n) time complexity.
Q2. Given an array consisting of positive and negative numbers. Rearrange the array such that the positive elements come to the left and the negative elements are shifted to the right. Constraints: The order of the elements (positive and negative) must be maintained and also no extra space allowed to be taken.
Q3. BFS, DFS in a binary tree.
Q4. Given an infinitely long linked list. You don’t have the head pointer. You have the pointer to a node b and you have to delete this node from the list.
I/p : …………-> a -> b -> c -> d -> ………….. (Given pointer to b )
O/p: …………-> a -> c -> d -> …………..
Q5. Puzzle : 3 prisoners, 5 hats problem.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.