Developing a website using HTML, CSS, and JS is a time consuming and lengthy process. But using proper resources for the work can accelerate the process. These tools not only make things easier, but you also step it up on the quality level.
Here is a list of websites and software that will help you in efficiently building the website:
- Google Fonts: Google Fonts is a library of 992 free licensed font families, an interactive web directory for browsing the library, and APIs for conveniently using the fonts via CSS. If you want to use fonts other than standard fonts in HTML, you can use the Google Fonts API to add hundreds of other fonts to your page. Applying a font is easy, you just need to add a stylesheet link to your web page which is provided in Google Fonts, then use the font in a CSS style. Google Fonts makes web pages run faster by safely caching fonts.
- W3c web validator: The Markup Validation is a validator by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) that help to check the validity of Web documents. It is an important step that can help to improve and ensure the quality of the code and save a lot of time. It also allows checking the correctness (validity) of CSS code. It can find broken links on the Web page. It also validates the web page according to the ISO standard.
- Caniuse: “Can I use” provides up-to-date browser support tables for support of front-end web technologies on desktop and mobile web browsers. Through this, you can check whether the HTML tag or CSS property can run on all desktop and mobile web browsers. It also provides new features added to CSS and HTML.
- Browsersync: Browsersync is a software that makes your browser testing workflow faster by synchronizing URLs, interactions, and code change across multiple devices. With browsersync, you don’t need to refresh the webpage every time you make the change or include any file, it will automatically inject the changes without page refresh.
- 6 Best CSS frameworks You should Know to design Attractive Websites
- 10 Best CSS Frameworks For Frontend Developers in 2020
- How to block websites on Chrome and FireFox?
- Stuck in Programming: Get The Solution From These 10 Best Websites
- 7 Best Coding Challenge Websites in 2020
- How to Deploy Your React Websites on GitHub?
- Tips For Making Coding Websites Accessible
- How to play a notification sound on websites?
- Career Paths For Software Developers and Programmers in 2019
- 7 Most Recommended Programming Habits for Software Developers
- Design Patterns : A Must Skill to have for Software Developers in 2019
- Imposter Syndrome In Software Developers: Am I A Fake Developer?
- Challenges of Software Developers
- 10 Useful Chrome Extension For Web Developers And Designers
- 8 Useful Testing Tools, Libraries and Frameworks For React Developers
- Top 7 Code Sharing Website For Developers
- 7 Cool Python Project Ideas for Intermediate Developers
- Why Golang is so Popular Among Developers?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.