The TouchEvent.changedTouches read-only property which is a TouchList. TouchList representing each touchpoint directly involved in this event:
touchstart: A list of touchpoints that become active in touchstart event.
touchmove: A list of touchpoints that have moved during touchmove event.
touchend: A list of touchpoints that become deactivate in touchend event.
touchenter: A list of touchpoints that have entered the touch surface during touchenter event.
touchleave: A list of touchpoints that have exited the touch surface during touchleave event.
var touches = touchEvent.targetTouches;
A TouchList listing is returned all the Touch objects for the touchpoints which are still in contact with the surface of the Touch and whose touchstart event occurred inside the same target element like the current target element.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by TouchEvent.changedTouches are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- HTML | DOM TouchEvent
- HTML | DOM TouchEvent touches Property
- HTML | DOM TouchEvent targetTouches Property
- HTML | DOM TouchEvent ctrlKey Property
- HTML | DOM TouchEvent altKey Property
- HTML | DOM TouchEvent metaKey Property
- HTML | DOM TouchEvent shiftKey Property
- 10 Web Development and Web Design Facts That You Should Know
- How to force tab-navigation to stay in place using Bootstrap ?
- How to include Search box in your wordpress website ?
- How to refresh parent page on closing a popup ?
- How to stream large .mp4 files?
- HTML Neumorphism Login Form
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.