The AudioContext interface has a outputLatency property which provides an approximation of the latency in output of the current audio context. This time is between the browser requesting to the host system to start a buffer and the time at which the first sample in the buffer is actually processed by the audio output device.
var latency = audioCtx.outputLatency;
A double value is returned in seconds
- Web Audio API | AudioNode numberOfOutputs property
- Web Audio API | AudioNode numberOfInputs Property
- Web Audio API | AudioNode context property
- HTML | AudioContext baseLatency property
- HTML AudioContext createMediaStreamTrackSource() Method
- Differences between Web Services and Web API
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- How to set audio loop in amp-audio of Google AMP ?
- Audio Context.close() in Web APIs
- Web Window API | Window locationbar property
- Web API | DOMRect height property
- Web ImageData API | ImageData.height property
- Web Window API | Window scrollbars property
- Web HTMLStyleElement API | StyleElement type property
- Web StyleElement API | StyleElement media property
- Web HTMLElement API | Element accessKeyLabel property
- Web HTMLCanvasElement API | Canvas Element width property
- Web HTMLCanvasElement API | CanvasElement height property
- Web Window API | DOM Window fullscreen property
- Web Window API | Window personalbar property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.