We can use ImageMagick’s internal graphic context stack to manage different styles and operations in Wand. There are total four push functions for context stack.
push() function is used to grow context stack and pop() is another function and used to restore stack to previous push.
Syntax :# for push() wand.drawing.push() # for pop() wand.drawing.pop()
Parameters : No parametes for push() as well as for pop() function
- PyQt5 - Show pop up items of ComboBox when push button is pressed
- PyQt5 - Closing pop up items of ComboBox when push button is pressed
- Wand selective_blur() function in Wand python
- List Methods in Python | Set 2 (del, remove(), sort(), insert(), pop(), extend()...)
- Python Set | pop()
- Python list | pop()
- Python | Pandas Dataframe.pop()
- Python Dictionary | pop() method
- Python | Pandas Series.pop()
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Enabling/Disabling Date Edit Pop-Up
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Checking if Date Edit Pop-Up is enabled or disabled
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Date Edit (Pop-Up) Accept Delay Property
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Date Edit (Pop-Up) Accept Delay
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.