Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
1. given a binary tree, print the preorder traversal in recursive and iterative way
2. Reverse words in a given string
3. people are standing in a queue when viewed from the front, m heads are visible, and n heads from the end. Find the number of possible arrangements such that m&n remains same when viewed from front and end respectively.
2. What is the minimum number of straight lines to connect all the dots on this grid?
1. Design a data structure for updating an object efficiently in a multithreaded environment. (critical section problem)
2. Singleton Design pattern.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.