Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Java developer for 4.5 Years Experienced
1. Given a string containing only R and L. Find the number of balanced substrings(equal number of L’s and R’s) you will encounter where you can traverse only in the left-right direction.
Example 1: RLRRLLRLRL Answer: 4 (RL, RRLL, RL, RL)
Example 2: LLLLRRRR Answer:1 (LLLLRRRR)
Example 3: RLLLLRRRLR Answer:3 (RL, LLLRRR, LR)
2. Given a tree and a node, find a list of neighbors who are not siblings of given node.
1. Given a String like 1,1,2,2,3,4,2,2,2,2,2,2,7,8,9,10 print range of a number which is repeated most number of times continiuously.
Example: 1,1,2,2,3,4,2,2,2,2,2,2,7,8,9,1 Answer: 6,11 (2 repeated most number of times from index 6 to 11)
2. Explain all Java OOPS concepts with examples
3.Given Employee and department tables. Department table has non-unique department names. Write a query to print department name and sum of salaries in that department only without including id columns. If 2 department names are same with different ids, then they should be different in the result.
4. Some questions on git stratagies.
Round 3: HR discussion
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!