Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
Round 1: Face to Face
1. Calculate a power x: Power(x, n)
2. Find pivot in sorted rotated array Sorted rotated array
3. Top view of a tree: Top view
4. Explain Singleton pattern in multi threaded environment. Why double checking lock is required ?
Round 2: Face to Face
1. Implement an immutable class that has a hashMap as instance variable
2. Internal working of a hashmap
3. Design tiny URL service
4. How hashcode and equals work. What is its significance. What are the the relative conditione between hashcode and equals eg. If 2 objects are equal there hashcode must be equals but vice versa may not be true.
5. There are 3 threads that perform the same task. Main thread starts all these threads. Find out which thread gives fastest result.
Round 3: Face to Face Hiring Manager round
Basic behavioral questions and current project discussions.
Thanks Geeks for Geeks for the prep help. Got an offer from walmart.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!