Walmart Interview Experience for SDE 3 | 3.4 Years of Experienced
Hi, Hope everyone is healthy and share. Today I am sharing my interview experience with Walmart.
Round 1(Data Structures And Algorithm):
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Flat a linked list.
- Reverse a linked list into k groups.
- Implement LRU Cache (Using linked list).
- Modified version of Kadan’s algorithm.
- Check if two nodes are cousins in a Binary tree.
Round 2(Java Round – Taken by US team): Discussed current company and project.
- Asked Design pattern. (Implementation of Producer consumer pattern ).
- Java 8 features. (Completable future and Streams and closure). Given a code where I need to process data using streams.
- Java code to find max palindrome substring.
- Trapping rain water problem.
- Questions from Collections and generics.
Round 3(System Design):
- Design a messaging chat system. (Asked implement in both ( microservices as well as a monolith ).
- Explain load balancing.
- Asked about JWT and Spring Boot.
Round 4(Hiring Manager Round): Architecture of current project.
- Asked me few puzzles.
- Question from graph BFS and DFS.
- Asked me how to scale a large distributed system.
- Some behavioral questions.
- Be confident and calm.
- Focus on DSA as well as Java.