Round 1(Online Aptitude test): First-round comprised of 3 sections Aptitude, Essay writing, and Coding.
- Aptitude: In the aptitude section, there were 50 questions that need to be solved in 60 minutes. It is a mixture of general aptitude, technical MCQs (predict the output), logical reasoning, and verbal ability.
- Essay: The essay writing section was easy and the time duration is 15 minutes.
- Coding: The coding section consists of 2 questions that were simple and need to be solved in 30 minutes. You can use any language to code.
Tips: For general aptitude refer to RS Agarwal book and try solving more questions. Refer GeeksforGeeks for technical MCQ’s.
Round 2(Technical Interview -1):
- Tell me about yourself.
- Asked about my project.
- Questions based on Java, OOPS concepts like exception handling, inheritance, and an abstract class. Few basic SQL questions on DDL and DML commands.
- Few questions related to VLSI since I am from an Electronics background.
- The interviewer was friendly and the interview went for 25 minutes.
Tips: You must know everything that you have added to your resume.
Round 3(Technical Interview -2):
- Again asked to introduce myself.
- Discussion on DBMS.
- He asked me to solve a palindrome program and some questions on error handling.
- The interview went for about 20 minutes.
Round 4(HR Round): This is the final round, and he asked about my area of interest and my family background.
Tips: Be confident and answer politely.
Thank you. All the best!!!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.