The v-on:click.alt directive is a Vue.js directive used to add a click event listener to an element. While click directive triggers the event for all kind of clicks, this directive only triggers the event when alt key is pressed along with the click. First, we will create a div element with id as app and let’s apply the v-on:click.alt directive to an element. Further, we can execute a function when click even occurs.
v-on:click.alt = "function"
Parameters: This directive accepts a function which will be executed when the Alt + click event occurs.
Example: Below example show Vue.js to toggle the visibility of a element with v-on:click.alt.
- Difference between VueJS and AngularJS
- What is the difference between created and mounted event in VueJS?
- Vue.js v-once Directive
- v-else-if Directive in Vue.js
- Vue.js | v-if directive
- Vue.js | v-else directive
- v-for Directive in Vue.js
- Vue.js | v-show directive
- Vue.js | v-html directive
- AngularJS | Directive
- AngularJS | ng-value Directive
- AngularJS | ng-src Directive
- AngularJS | ng-jq Directive
- Vue.js | v-text directive
- AngularJS | ng-app Directive
- Vue.js v-cloak Directive
- v-bind Directive in Vue.js
- AngularJS | ng-if Directive
- AngularJS | ng-cut Directive
- Vue.js v-on:click.right Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.