VMware visited our campus to hire new graduates for their Propel Program. The CGPA cutoff was 7.
Online MCQ round. This had 3 sections: aptitude, general programming questions and another programming section(had to choose one of JavaC++).
Tip: prepare for OOP concepts.
This was a technical round. I was asked the following questions:
1) Some questions related to my project
2) Find intersection of 2 linked lists
3) Difference between free() and delete()
4) Delete a tree
5) Longest Common Subsequence
This was a also a technical round:
1) Write code for quick sort
2) Design/algorithmic related question on the placement/working of elevators
3) Chaching, TLB and similar OS concepts
4) A puzzle testing knowledge on bits
This was a mix of technical and HR round:
1) One project that I am very proud of. All details about it. How I could have improved it.
2) More questions on the projects I have done.
3) What is it I am looking to work at VMware
HR round. General HR questions.
Tip: Make sure your basics absolutely clear. They’ll look at your approach.
Thank you Geeksforgeeks for being such a wonderful resource!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.