I applied through referral. I got call within a week.
Total 7 rounds.
– Find all the pairs of two integers in an unsorted array that sum up to a given S
First round, they won’t check about time and space complexity.
Next day i got mail from recruiter.
Each round is 45 min.
Write a function to get the intersection point of two Linked Lists. and some basic angular questions like angular structural directive example . RXJS filters
Difference between angular 1-2.
Different between recursive and iteration
find value in multi dimension array with O(logn)
F2F 3: Quick lunch with hiring manager. He was very friendly. He asked some questions about previous experience and some behavioral questions
Some problem on callback array loop
HTTPClient, gave a code snippet on callback and told me to solve using promise.
some basic css questions
Round 6: With architect, telephonic interview.
Binary tree algorithm problem on hackerrank platform
Gave a binary tree and told me to convert it to string without using JSON.stringify and convert it back to binary tree.
I tried to do using traverse method but couldn’t complete in 45 min.
Evening i got email from recruiter that i am not selected for the position. But overall it was a good experience.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Nearbuy Recruitment Process
- Fiberlink Recruitent Process
- DBS Interview Experience (Technical Associate Position for Freshers)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 432 (SDET Off – Campus)
- Mentor Graphics Interview | Set 5 (For Software Developer)
- eClinicalworks Interview Experience | Set 2
- RedBus Interview Experience | Set 2 (Full stack role)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 7 (Campus Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 29