VMware Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Online Test: Duration : 100mins
- Computer Basics(OS,DBMS,CN) total 30 questions
- 1 coding question
- Any 2 sections of (C, C++, Java, Python) consists of 5 questions each
- Given a matrix of integer, you have to find one ‘I’ and one ‘T’ such that sum of elements lying on it becomes maximum.
* * *
* * *
(3 * top row 1 * in middle row middle column 3 * in bottom row)
* * *
(3 * in top row 1 * in 2nd row 2nd column 1* in 3rd row 2nd column 1* in 4th row 2nd column)
Round 1(Technical Round): Duration: 45-50 Mins
- Tell me about yourself
- 3sum: https://leetcode.com/problems/3sum/
- no of rotation in sorted rotated array: https://leetcode.com/problems/find-minimum-in-rotated-sorted-array/
- ACID Asked deeply on durability to give an example
- Little bit about project(It was in my case, but I was totally prepared for project. So be prepared, they may ask you.)
Round 2(Managerial Round): Duration: 30-35 Mins
- Why VMWARE(Better to concentrate during PPT to get answer for these questions)
- Quick sort Time complexity
- Given a huge array, you can’t store this in your system at a time. You need to sort them. How will you do this.
- Do you know about multithreading?
- Can we use multithreading in above problem?
- How to synchronize different threads(Read such language specific things)
- Some managerial question like if there is conflict to choose among multiple solution for a problem how will you deal with this?
- Suppose some members are refusing to work with that finalized approach, how do you deal this?
(Waited for nearly 1hr).
Round(HR Round): Duration: 12-15 Mins
- Basic discussion.
- Family background?
- Why VMWare?
- What did you learn from PPT?
- He also asked me to give a feedback for interview process?
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...