VMware visited our campus-“PSG TECH COIMBATORE” on 18th August 2019.
It total consists of 5 rounds:
1.Online written round
Online written round:
It consists of mcqs from os, dbms, networks and any of the two programming languages you know the most.There was a coding question and students who solves the question can enter into next round.Coding must be given more importance.
This round lasted for 1 hour.First started discussing about my projects and then he asked me to list the subjects from the subject I know the most to the least.My order was DS, DBMS, OS, Networks.He started with OS and ended with DS.I was not asked any networking question this round since I have listed it last.The questions asked where
3.Page Replacement Algorithms
4.Implementation of LRU
5.Basic intro to all data structures
6.Convert an array to dynamic size.
7.D/B Pointer to Constant and PointerConstant.
8.Print elements in one linked list that is not present in the other. The interviewer was friendly he corrected me whenever I had made mistakes.
This round lasted for 1 hour.First started discussing about my projects and then he started asking questions.
The questions are
1.What is protocol?
2.What are the OSI Layers?
3.D/B HDD and SSD in your laptop?
4.D/B TCP/IP and UDP?
5.Page Replacement algorithms
6.Spiral order traversal of the tree
7.Vertical order traversal of the tree
After I have answered both the coding questions he was very much impressed.
This round was easier than the previous rounds.First started discussing about my projects and then he asked me about the company.He also asked me about singleton class.He also asked me about the upcoming technologies that I liked the most.I talked about Uplay pro and Google Stadia.
This round was just for formalty.He just asked about my parents and finally 6 got intern from our college and I was one among them.Thank you Geeks for Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- VMWare Interview Experience | Set 3
- VMware Interview Experience
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Vmware Interview Experience | Set 9 (Internship (R&D))
- VMware Interview Experience | On-Campus
- VMware Interview Experience | Internship(R & D)
- VMWare Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus): Rnd_developer
- VMware Interview Experience 2019-20 | On-Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.