VMWare Interview Experience for MTS-2 (Experienced – 2 Years)
I appeared for the interview for the Carbon Black division under VMware in October 2020. The process was virtual. I had 3 technical rounds:
- Explain the switch between user-space and kernel-space in Linux Kernel.
- Explain volatile in C. Can a volatile variable be const?
- Few process scheduling questions.
- One basic coding question on codepair.
- Explain boot process of Linux Kernel,
- One coding question on codepair: Break a string according to delimiters in C.
- Explain storage classes in C.
- CodePair question 1: Implement a circular queue using an array.
- CodePair question 2: Find the middle of the linked list.
In my experience, the process was focussed more on Operating Systems and C.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...