VMware Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Difficulty Level: Hard
VMware conducted the first round via Hhirepro
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1: Online Test
Time: 90 mins
There were 4 sections.
- Section 1 had 10 Aptitude questions for 15 mins.
- Section 2 had 19 multiple choice questions on (Technical round) for 29 mins.
- Section 3 had one coding question to print the list of all prime numbers in the range[X, Y] with any/all the digits containing N (30 min).
- Section 4 was optional we have to select two languages among C, C++, Python, Java and answer 10 output-based questions.
Round 2: Face to Face Technical Round
- Tell me about yourself
- In-depth questions on resume, detailed discussion, and cross-questions on Projects, and skills.
- What are node.js and API? (Since it was in my skills)
- What is Polymorphism?
- What is a deadlock, give example, and write the code on a whiteboard.
- 6) Given an array of strings strs, group the anagrams together.
- 7) Program for the kth node from the end of a Linked List. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/nth-node-from-the-end-of-a-linked-list/
Round 3: Managerial Round
- About Area of interest.
- Some normal conversation (Nothing Technical)
Round 4: HR Round
- Basic behavioral questions like
- How was your day so far?
- Which concepts are your strengths?
- What kind of a person are you?