I got contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn for Bangalore location.
Telephonic round (DS and Algorithms) (1 Hour):
1) Print the level order traversal in reverse.
I gave Stack and Queue Solution. Then he asked if I can think in terms of recursion, which I was unable to.
2) Create the ancestor matrix of a tree.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/construct-ancestor-matrix-from-a-given-binary-tree/
3) Find k largest elements in an unsorted integer array.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/kth-smallestlargest-element-unsorted-array/
It was an easy interview and I got the call that day itself that I will have to go for F2F round at Vizury office.
F2F round (DS and Algorithms) (1 Hour):
I struggled at first to formalize the approach, and finally, Graph + DFS solution. Took about 40-45 mins to explain the approach and code half the solution.
I could not give the most optimal solution although I gave various other algorithms.
Could not clear rounds further.
Note: Both of the interviewers were very bad at giving hints as opposed to general coding interviews.
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE 2 (3 years Experienced )
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 340 (3.5 years experienced for SDE 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3 years Experienced)
- Turvo Interview Experience for 2 years experienced
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 9 (For 1.8 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience For Experienced (2.5 years)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.