I got contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn for Bangalore location.
Telephonic round (DS and Algorithms) (1 Hour):
1) Print the level order traversal in reverse.
I gave Stack and Queue Solution. Then he asked if I can think in terms of recursion, which I was unable to.
2) Create the ancestor matrix of a tree.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/construct-ancestor-matrix-from-a-given-binary-tree/
3) Find k largest elements in an unsorted integer array.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/kth-smallestlargest-element-unsorted-array/
It was an easy interview and I got the call that day itself that I will have to go for F2F round at Vizury office.
F2F round (DS and Algorithms) (1 Hour):
I struggled at first to formalize the approach, and finally, Graph + DFS solution. Took about 40-45 mins to explain the approach and code half the solution.
I could not give the most optimal solution although I gave various other algorithms.
Could not clear rounds further.
Note: Both of the interviewers were very bad at giving hints as opposed to general coding interviews.
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Dunzo Interview Experience ( 4+ years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience (3+ years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE 2 (3 years Experienced )
- Walmart Interview Experience | 3 years experienced (SDE- 3)
- Cars24 interview Experience (3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (2-3 years Experienced)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | 4.5 years Experienced
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience (5+ years Experienced )
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.