No written test for me.
1) Next greater number with same set of digits.
2) Find a number in a sorted array rotated left. Ex: 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4, Find 9
1) Level order traversal code. Also solve this problem without using null pointer
2) Find the shortest path between two elements in a matrix with some Null elements. Means you cannot choose XY path since some location are not traversable (Dijkstra’s Shortest Path algorithm)
1) Project Specific questions
2) Implement DB copy from one system to another taking foreign key constraints into consideration ( Table B is having a foreign key constraint to table A. So B can’t be copied before A. Imagine the I/P as a list of list i.e. adjacency list of graph. Now devise a way to copy the DB)
Got eliminated here. Never felt so bad over losing something in last few years. Good company. Try on LinkedIn and apply.
This article is contributed by Bharat. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.