Vivriti Capital Interview Experience for SDE | Off-Campus (2 Years Experienced)
I applied through LinkedIn. After a week, I got a call from HR. All the rounds were virtual.
Technical Interview 1 – Problem Solving Round (1 hrs): The interviewer started with a few basic SQL queries.
- Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway/Bus Station.
- Find the element that appears once in a sorted array
- Maximum Sum without consecutive elements
Technical Interview 2 – Problem Solving Round (1 hrs):
- Longest subsegment of ‘1’s formed by changing at most k ‘0’s
- Reverse Linked List
- Reverse Nodes in k-Group
Technical Interview 3 – Technical Discussion (1 hrs): I was asked a few questions about the current projects that I’m working on. Since my tech stack was Ruby on Rails, got a few RoR specific questions (Mixins, ActiveRecord, etc).
- Database Modelling for Movie Rating Service (Typical Star Rating)
- Asynchronous Workers in RoR (Sidekiq, DelayedJob)
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!