I applied through LinkedIn. After a week, I got a call from HR. All the rounds were virtual.
Technical Interview 1 – Problem Solving Round (1 hrs): The interviewer started with a few basic SQL queries.
- Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway/Bus Station.
- Find the element that appears once in a sorted array
- Maximum Sum without consecutive elements
Technical Interview 2 – Problem Solving Round (1 hrs):
- Longest subsegment of ‘1’s formed by changing at most k ‘0’s
- Reverse Linked List
- Reverse Nodes in k-Group
Technical Interview 3 – Technical Discussion (1 hrs): I was asked a few questions about the current projects that I’m working on. Since my tech stack was Ruby on Rails, got a few RoR specific questions (Mixins, ActiveRecord, etc).
- Database Modelling for Movie Rating Service (Typical Star Rating)
- Asynchronous Workers in RoR (Sidekiq, DelayedJob)