Preliminary Round: (75 minutes test on Mettle)
This test comprises of MCQ and Coding Questions. Following are the details of the test:
1. Programming: 10 Questions
2. Machine Learning Hadoop : 6 Questions
3. Networking : 6 Questions
4. Operating System: 6 Questions
5. Infrastructure: 6 Questions
6. Application Security: 6 Questions
2 coding questions.
One of them is simple array question and the other related to Dynamic Programming.
After few months i received the mail for the next round. 🙂
3-4 round of interviews.
I have gone through 4 round of interviews:
First Round (45 min):
I was welcomed by the interviewer with small introduction. Interviewer gone through my Resume.
(NOTE: Interviewer examines the resume thoroughly).
Interviewer started asking question from OOPs concept.
He asked to design any example that covers all the OOPs concept.
Then he started asking questions from Data Structures.
1.Implementation of Doubly Linked List.
2.Extended the first question to sort the Linked List and remove the duplicates.
The interviewer looks what strategies you take in order to solve the problem.
Note: Both Algorithms and written Code required.
Moving forward he asked question related to my 6 months Industrial Training and Projects.
Then the interviewer started asking basics questions which touched following topics :
OS: Race Condition,Deadlock,Thread,Process. etc.
DBMS: Delete vs Truncate vs Drop, Where vs Having , Joins, Stored Procedure etc.
Network : IPV4 vs IPV6 , Protocol, TCP/IP , NAT etc.
Moving forward questions related to Android Development since i worked on Android.
Then few minutes conversations related to VISA Inc.
Be careful while preparing your Resume. Interviewer asked questions based on the resume.
Second Round (35-40 min) :
Implementation of Stack.
Different Sorting Algorithms.
Linked List and Array questions.
JAVA related questions that covers Java Collections, Multithreading and basics Java questions.
Network Security and Encryption related questions.
Puzzle (Hour Min hand)
Software Engineering questions.
Operating System questions.
Third Round(30 min):
HR related questions and puzzle.
Puzzle: 3 ANT PUZZLE.
Fourth Round(10 min):
HR related questions and most importantly about the company.
That’s all from my side.
ALL THE BEST 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Visa Interview Experience
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 5
- Visa Interview Experience |Set 8 (On-Campus)
- VISA Inc. Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- VISA Inc. Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Visa Internship Interview Experience
- Visa Interview Experience |Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience |Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience |Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience | Internship (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview (On campus internship)