Visa Interview Experience | Set 5
75 minutes Test on Mettle.
1. Coding Skills: 2 Questions (One que is from DP(easy one like 0-1 knapsack) and other is array)
2. Programming: 10 Questions
3. Machine Learning Hadoop MCQ: 6 Questions
4. Networking MCQ: 6 Questions
5. Operating System: 6 Questions
6. Infrastructure: 6 Questions
7. Application Security: 6 Questions
First Round (20 min):
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
– First he told me about himself, then he asked about project.
– My one project was basic UNIX shell,so he asked me to make one and try to illustrate(mainly focus on FORK and EXEC).
– SDLC from software engg.
Second Round (1 Hour):
– Tell me about yourself and then project..(try to elaborate project as much as u can).
– Digital Signature (Don’t start with its definition,always start with situation/example considering there is no digital signature and then its use and importance ).
– D-dos attack and how to stop it.(i told it with help of IDS and IPS)
– Explain working of IDS and IPS.
– Context switching,Starvation ,aging (Again try to explain).
– Difference b/w Micro kernel and macro kernel.
– Difference b/w argument and parameter.
– Indexes in DBMS.
-Diff b/w Interface and Abstract class.
– Different topology in networking.
– Where should u prefer BUS topology instead of ring topology and vice verse.
– Que from unix-
2-Single User system(i had no idea about this que,but i tried to explain it with pseudo terminal and we restrict its value to 1).
3-Find a pattern in a file(use grep).
4- cat command and how can we use it for input to a file (explain).
– SDLC and different type of model and steps in different model.
– Situation que – Client want his project in very small time span,then which SDLC model will u prefer…(i answered him PROTOTYPE model but this was wrong ,correct is RAD model,but try to explain any model u choose to develop project).
– Analytic que- Two trains start from equator and start running in different direction and they will never collide…so which train will have more wear n tear first…9use concept of rotation,relative motion and air resistant).
– Lateral thinking que- A man went to a bar and as he reached to bar-tender,bar-tender showed him a gun and that man left that bar…explain scenario.
I had only two technical rounds but some of my frndz had three.Following ques r asked from my frnds
– XSS attack
– Digital Certificate.
– OOPs concept
Tell me about yourself. Tell something about school life (Prepare some fiction out of box story for this que). Why should we hire you.Where do you see yourself in next 5 yr. Any plan for Post-graduation(M.S)..(play diplomatically in this ans). One puzzle of 8 balls containing one defective ball and then some condition like u don’t know whether defective ball is light or heavy than others.
That’s all about my experience.
TIP: Prepare CRYPTOGRAPHY and try to ans as much as u can and in details, even if u dont have enough knowledge about that que…ALL THE BEST
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.