Visa Interview Experience |Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Find the number of islands
- I dont remember the other two (PS: they were very easy compared to above two)
Following the Coding round I was shortlisted for the personal interview round. Total 30 students were shortlisted.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Asked me to go through my CV.
- Seeing that i had done some work in Image processing he asked me to design a schematic to store multiple images in a single file.
- Find the point where maximum intervals overlap
- Given a function and some text cases i needed to design an algorithm to determine how many lines of code were executing for each testcase.
- Given my major in Electrical Engineering the interviewer asked me a how to design an IOT type of protocol.
- He then asked me to explain the algorithm of one of my projects.
- He asked me about the software used in Fast and Furious 7 (Godseye) and asked if I am implementing it what are the pros and cons from the implementation point of view.
- He then asked me if given transactional data from visa cards how will I detect frauds in the data and how will I handle the lagre volume of data.
- Round 3 was predominantly HR.
- I was asked to explain my project in simple not technical way in writing, verbally and diagrammatically.
- He then asked me what type of members do I not get along with in a team.
- I was given a puzzle similar to : http://www.mytechinterviews.
- He then asked me about my interests apart from academics.
- Then I was asked if I had any questions for him.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.