Visa Interview Experience |Set 10 (On-Campus)
I recently interviewed for Visa Inc. on our campus.
Following the Coding round I was shortlisted for the personal interview round. Total 30 students were shortlisted.
- Interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Asked me to go through my CV.
- Seeing that i had done some work in Image processing he asked me to design a schematic to store multiple images in a single file.
- Find the point where maximum intervals overlap
- Given a function and some text cases i needed to design an algorithm to determine how many lines of code were executing for each testcase.
- Given my major in Electrical Engineering the interviewer asked me a how to design an IOT type of protocol.
- He then asked me to explain the algorithm of one of my projects.
- He asked me about the software used in Fast and Furious 7 (Godseye) and asked if I am implementing it what are the pros and cons from the implementation point of view.
- He then asked me if given transactional data from visa cards how will I detect frauds in the data and how will I handle the lagre volume of data.
Round 3 (final round)
- Round 3 was predominantly HR.
- I was asked to explain my project in simple not technical way in writing, verbally and diagrammatically.
- He then asked me what type of members do I not get along with in a team.
- I was given a puzzle similar to : http://www.mytechinterviews.com/gold-for-7-days-of-work
- He then asked me about my interests apart from academics.
- Then I was asked if I had any questions for him.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems