Round 1:First round was coding based.There were 4 coding questions.
Q1.Given a number N, find the number of ways to represent this number as a sum of 2 or more consecutive natural numbers.Link to the question
Q2.Rat Maze Problem.
Q3.Given a string with either ‘Y’ or ‘N’. We have to check whether all the letters are ‘Y’ or not.
Q4.I don’t remember this question exactly but in this question we have to find the minimum length of the substring present in the circular string from which another given string can be made.This was solved using binary search and window sliding.
After that 33 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2:This was the technical round.
The interviewer focused mainly around the project. Since my project was related to somewhat E-Commerce app, he asked me to design a user login system. How will I match the password from the database. Both encrypted and decrypted methods. I told him about the salt method.
Then he asked me about database design that I used for my project.
He also asked questions related to Data Structures.
At the end he asked whether I have questions for him.
After this round 13 students were finally selected for the internship at Visa.
- Visa Internship Interview Experience
- VISA Internship Interview Experience | On Campus
- Visa Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Visa Interview (On campus internship)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Visa Interview Experience
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 7
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 5
- VISA Inc. Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- VISA Inc. Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience |Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience |Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience |Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Visa Interview Experience |Set 9 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.