Round 1:First round was coding based.There were 4 coding questions.
Q1.Given a number N, find the number of ways to represent this number as a sum of 2 or more consecutive natural numbers.Link to the question
Q2.Rat Maze Problem.
Q3.Given a string with either ‘Y’ or ‘N’. We have to check whether all the letters are ‘Y’ or not.
Q4.I don’t remember this question exactly but in this question we have to find the minimum length of the substring present in the circular string from which another given string can be made.This was solved using binary search and window sliding.
After that 33 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2:This was the technical round.
The interviewer focused mainly around the project. Since my project was related to somewhat E-Commerce app, he asked me to design a user login system. How will I match the password from the database. Both encrypted and decrypted methods. I told him about the salt method.
Then he asked me about database design that I used for my project.
He also asked questions related to Data Structures.
At the end he asked whether I have questions for him.
After this round 13 students were finally selected for the internship at Visa.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Visa Internship Interview Experience
- Visa Interview Experience
- Cohesity internship interview
- Uber Interview Experience (On Campus for Internship 2018-19)
- Microland interview experience (on-campus internship + FTE)
- BuyHatke interview experience (On-campus for 6 months internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Internship 2018)
- UnitedHealth group Optum Internship Experience
- Arista Networks Internship (On campus)
- VMware On-Campus for Internship