Visa Inc. (On – Campus, Day 1)
Preliminary Round :
75 minutes Test on Mettle.
1. Coding Skills: 2 Questions
2. Programming: 10 Questions
3. Machine Learning Hadoop MCQ: 6 Questions
4. Networking MCQ: 6 Questions
5. Operating System: 6 Questions
6. Infrastructure: 6 Questions
7. Application Security: 6 Questions
On Campus procedure :
Round 1 :
– Projects, Internship
– Asymmetric and Symmetric encryption with some real world usage
– Concepts behind Digital Signature and Digital Certificates
– Detailed discussion on HTTPS
– Basic OS concepts : Threads, Mutex , Semaphores
– Basic OOPS concepts : Virtual functions , Function overloading and overriding , encapsulation.
– Projects , Internship
– Some discussion on Testing and how you would design a unit test case and a complete project test case. Discussion on Automated Testing.
– How does a Web application work.
– Software Development Models
– Discussion on interpreted language and compiled language
– Some DBMS basics for efficiency :- Indexing viz. B+trees , Hashing.
– Some discussion on Apple Pay , VbV (Verified by Visa) (informal)
Round 3 :
– Typical HR questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.