VISA Inc. Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2022
Round 1 (Coding Test): The first round was an online coding test that consist of 3 coding questions and was conducted for 1 hour 30 minutes. The questions were:
Around 22 students were shortlisted for interviews.
- The interviewer introduced himself and asked to introduce myself.
- Then he asked about my recent work or recent study that made me interested.
- After that, he asked a coding question. Given a sorted array, print the missing numbers in it. He was just testing our thought process.
- Then he asked an SQL query since I mentioned it in my resume, Given an employee table containing employee id, employee name, and manager id, we have to return the employee id, employee name, and manager name.
- Next, he asked a managerial question: You are given a scenario, you and another person are assigned a project work a month ago, there is a deadline for a week, and now the other person had taken leave on a personal reason and what is your opinion and what you will do.
- At last, he asked whether I had any questions for him.
Round 3(Technical): This round was mostly based on a resume:
- What are the technical stacks that are used in my project (since I mentioned an e-commerce web app).
- What is REST API?
- What securities are used to protect the web app?
- The database that was used for the project.
- What improvements that you want to do in your project?
- What are web sockets?
- Difference between SQL and No-SQL.
- He checked the web app that I hosted on the Heroku platform.
- At last, he asked to write an SQL query and then a coding question.
- The coding question was, we are given an array containing 1s and -1s, we have to return the maximum length of subarray having an equal number of 1s and -1s.
Final Round(Technical plus managerial):
- He asked to introduce myself after introducing himself.
- He went through my resume and asked a few questions about my project.
- How are you gonna market your web app?
- If a large number of users open your web app, will it be able to load quickly or take time?
- How is this different from other e-commerce applications.
- Then he asked whether I am interested in further studies.
- Why should we hire you?
- Why Visa?
- Where do you see yourself after 2 years?
- You are from non-cse background and choosing software and how is it valued for your career?
- What do you know about visa?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Results were announced around 9:30 pm.
6 students were finally selected for FTE at VISA Inc. and I was one of them.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...