VirtusaPolaris came to us in July 2019. It was an on-campus recruitment drive. it was a one-day process where covers a PPT followed by an aptitude test and two personal interviews. one of them was a technical interview and the other one HR interview.
Online Test: The online test was conducted in the HackerRank platform. There were a total of 51 questions. one coding problem and others were technical aptitudes, General aptitude, and logical reasoning. Technical aptitudes are basically from OOP, C, C++, Data Structure, Algorithms.
44 people were selected for the next round.
-Tell me about yourself.
-Tell me about your project.
-What is your primary language?”JAVA”
-What is OOP?
-What is polymorphism?
-Write the bubble sort.
-Write it without the 3rd variable.
-Write an INSERT SQL query.
-what should we pass in the insert statement if there is a boolean value? 0, 1 or TRUE, FALSE.
asked me to wait for the HR round. only 16 people were selected for the next round.
-Tell me about yourself.
-Where are you from? how far is it?
-what transporter do you use to go home?
-What is real thing u hear about VirtusaPolaris?
-your strengths and weaknesses.
-why do u want to join VirtusaPolaris?
-Tell me about your family.
-the famous thing in your city.
A total of 6 people got a job offer.
- VirtusaPolaris Interview Experience (Pool Drive)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.