Virtusa Interview Experience | On-Campus
Round 1: This was on-campus hiring. It consisted of 3 rounds.
- Written test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Round 1: Written Test
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- There were questions related to tags ,output questions,Ruby related question.
Section 2: Core Java MCQs(40 questions)
- There were questions related to OOPS concepts, overloading, overriding, java concepts, and output-based questions.
Section 3: Database (10 questions)
- This section consisted of database query questions and output-based questions related to joins and queries.
Section 4: Basic programming (4 questions)
- Sum of divisors
- String permutations
- Updated array after shift
- Palindrome or not
Round 2: Technical Interview
- I was first asked to introduce myself, then the interviewer asked questions related to my project, other questions like method overloading, method overriding, OOPS concepts with real-life examples, Arraylist and vector differences, inner joins with examples.
- You should be strong in basic OOPS concepts, Collections concept, SQL queries, and DBMS concepts
Round 3: HR Round
- Introduce yourself
- What is your passion?
- Are you okay with relocation?