I’am pursuing 3rd year in electronics and communication engineering.
First we had a coding round online which was conducted in hackerrank platform (proctored).
The question pattern was as follows:
10 – java multiple choice questions.
2 – easy problems in java (matrix addition,sorted distinct elements) -you have format the inputs
3 – moderate problems in java but more test cases(palindrome,minimum swaps descending order,anagram)
note:[ The above problems weren’t direct those are the topics from where the problems came from.]
I passed all test cases for all the problem except minimum swaps.
After two days I received a call from virtusa stating that I will have an interview on 6th June 2020 and the interview will be for 30-40 mins and in Microsoft teams.
This was my first interview and I was new to java but i knew python very well,The interviewer asked me about my academics and my programming skills ,I said that I’am good in python and java and I have also done few projects in machine learning .The interviewer was asking more about java script,html,CSS (basically front end) but i didn’t know any of it so I said him that I have no exposure to these but I know MySQL,pandas,MongoDB,seaborne,scikitlearn. Then the interview was all about data cleaning process and data visualization and the competition on kaggle where I place in top 3%.At the end of the interview I was asked a basic probability question which I answered right.
(I did answer few html,java and SQL questions).
On 10th June 2020 I got a mail saying that I got selected for the intern program of 10 months.
The hiring was so strict that I was the only student who got selected in my college mostly due to COVID-19 which led my college mates to worry about future hiring methods.
- Virtusa Interview Experience
- Virtusa Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Virtusa Polaris Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- HP Interview Experience | Internship
- OYO Internship Interview Experience
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Internship Interview Experience
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 7 (Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 310 (For Internship)
- Chegg Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Internship
- Linkedin Internship Interview Experience
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.