Virtusa Interview Experience
Recently Virtusa visited our college for offering a full-time job for the pre-final year.
I am happy to tell you that I cracked this opportunity and am here to share my experience throughout the hiring process.
Overall 3 rounds conducted:-
If you will follow my tips definitely you will grab the placement.
Round 1(Online Test): Time – 3 Hrs.
- In the coding round, there will be an easy question, in power coding, it will be normal.
Round 2(Technical Interview): Time – 20 min
- Be confident, keep a smile, keep your explanation easy.
- Before the interview read important interview questions from GeeksforGeeks for the subjects like- OOPs, Database, SQL, Java.
- First I was asked about my project which was on (Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm).
- Traversals of BST.
- How binary search works.
- Difference between hashmap and hashset.
- Overloding and overriding.
- Difference between set and list.
- Creating a table query in sql.
- Couting and selecting rows query in sql.
- Real life examples of oops.
- Some were asked about Sdlc model.
- What is Encapsulation.
- What is Abstraction.
I have given you all the links go through the questions and all the important questions related to that subject on geeks for geeks.
Round 3(HR): Time: 5 min
- After 2 hours I got a call from HR.
- I was just asked about relocation.
- She told me about the agreement.
Final Result: Selected
And that’s all, I was selected it was an overall moderate experience for me because I am a C++ programmer but if you know the important questions which are recently asked you will not face a problem. Good luck.