Virtusa Interview Experience
Recently Virtusa visited our college for offering a full-time job for the pre-final year.
I am happy to tell you that I cracked this opportunity and am here to share my experience throughout the hiring process.
Overall 3 rounds conducted:-
If you will follow my tips definitely you will grab the placement.
Round 1(Online Test): Time – 3 Hrs.
- In the coding round, there will be an easy question, in power coding, it will be normal.
Round 2(Technical Interview): Time – 20 min
- Be confident, keep a smile, keep your explanation easy.
- Before the interview read important interview questions from GeeksforGeeks for the subjects like- OOPs, Database, SQL, Java.
- First I was asked about my project which was on (Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm).
- Traversals of BST.
- How binary search works.
- Difference between hashmap and hashset.
- Overloding and overriding.
- Difference between set and list.
- Creating a table query in sql.
- Couting and selecting rows query in sql.
- Real life examples of oops.
- Some were asked about Sdlc model.
- What is Encapsulation.
- What is Abstraction.
I have given you all the links go through the questions and all the important questions related to that subject on geeks for geeks.
Round 3(HR): Time: 5 min
- After 2 hours I got a call from HR.
- I was just asked about relocation.
- She told me about the agreement.
Final Result: Selected
And that’s all, I was selected it was an overall moderate experience for me because I am a C++ programmer but if you know the important questions which are recently asked you will not face a problem. Good luck.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!