Prerequisites: Python Programming Language
There are several libraries and techniques available in Python for the conversion of Video to Audio. One such library is Movie Editor.
MoviePy can read and write all the most common audio and video formats, including GIF, and runs on Windows/Mac/Linux, with Python 2.7+ and 3 (or only Python 3.4+ from v.1.0)
To install the Movie Editor Library, open terminal and write :
pip install moviepy
Note: This module automatically installs FFmpeg. However, you might prompt to install in some cases.
- Download the build from here.
- Unzip the build in any folder.
- Open the CMD with adminstrative rights.
- Run the below command for setting the environment variable.
setx /M PATH "path\to\ffmpeg\bin;%PATH%"
Write the below commands in the terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mc3man/trusty-media sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ffmpeg sudo apt-get install frei0r-plugins
- Python - Add audio files in kivy
- Python | Playing audio file in Pygame
- YouTube Media/Audio Download using Python | pafy
- Python | Speech recognition on large audio files
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Extract images from video in Python
- Python | Play a video using OpenCV
- Python OpenCv: Write text on video
- Python OpenCV: Capture Video from Camera
- Python - Process images of a video using OpenCV
- Python | Play a video in reverse mode using OpenCV
- Python | Create video using multiple images using OpenCV
- Python - Obtain title, views and likes of YouTube video using BeautifulSoup
- Python code to convert SOP to POS
- Python program to convert POS to SOP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.