Prerequisites: Python Programming Language
There are several libraries and techniques available in Python for the conversion of Video to Audio. One such library is Movie Editor.
MoviePy can read and write all the most common audio and video formats, including GIF, and runs on Windows/Mac/Linux, with Python 2.7+ and 3 (or only Python 3.4+ from v.1.0)
To install the Movie Editor Library, open terminal and write :
pip install moviepy
Note: This module automatically installs FFmpeg. However, you might prompt to install in some cases.
- Download the build from here.
- Unzip the build in any folder.
- Open the CMD with adminstrative rights.
- Run the below command for setting the environment variable.
setx /M PATH "path\to\ffmpeg\bin;%PATH%"
Write the below commands in the terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mc3man/trusty-media sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ffmpeg sudo apt-get install frei0r-plugins
- Python - Add audio files in kivy
- Python | Playing audio file in Pygame
- YouTube Media/Audio Download using Python | pafy
- Python | Speech recognition on large audio files
- Python | Play a video using OpenCV
- Extract images from video in Python
- Python - Process images of a video using OpenCV
- Create GUI for Downloading Youtube Video using Python
- Python OpenCv: Write text on video
- Python OpenCV: Capture Video from Camera
- Python | Play a video in reverse mode using OpenCV
- Python | Create video using multiple images using OpenCV
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python - Obtain title, views and likes of YouTube video using BeautifulSoup
- Python code to convert SOP to POS
- Convert CSV to JSON using Python
- Convert JSON to CSV in Python
- Python | Convert a set into dictionary
- Python Convert Html to PDF
- Python | Convert set into a list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.