Vertical Alignment in bootstrap changes the alignment of elements vertically with the help vertical-alignment utilities. The vertical-align utilities only affects inline(Present in one Line), inline-block(Present as blocks in one line), inline-table, and table cell(Elements in a cell of a table) elements.
Various classes available in bootstrap library that are used for vertical alignment are:
Below examples illustrate the vertical alignment classes in Bootstrap:
Example 1: With Inline Elements
Example 2: With Table Cells.
- BootStrap | Text Utilities (Alignment, Wrapping, Weight etc.)
- How to set the button alignment in Bootstrap ?
- Bootstrap (Part-4) | Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- How to make vertical scrollable rows in bootstrap?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical micro-programmed Control Unit
- CSS | vertical-align Property
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- How to make a vertical line using HTML ?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- Vertical and Horizontal retrieval (MRT) on Tapes
- How to set vertical space between the list of items using CSS ?
- How to lock the vertical movement of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add default vertical scaling to a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add vertical skew to a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical movement of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.