Versa networks is unique among software-defined networking vendors providing an end-to-end solution that both simplifies and secures the WAN/ branch office network.
It had 4 rounds. Our campus hiring was started with a pre-placement talk on 14th July 2020.
- 1st round online test on 1st Aug 2020.
- 2nd round on 2nd Aug 2020
- 3rd round on 4th Aug 2020
- 4th round ended on 5th Aug 2020.
Round 1 (MCQ’s and Coding): It was for 1hr 30mins. It was divided into 2 segments.
- Part 1 – 14 MCQs on concepts of c, c++, java.
- Part 2 – 3 Coding questions
You are given N integers, N>0. In the input, all integer elements will be repeated one or more times except for one element which is unique. Identify the unique element and print it out.
To sort odd and even numbers in an array separately.
Input: 6 - total number of elements. Elements are - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Output: 1, 6, 3, 4, 5, 2
Therefore, to sort even numbers in descending order and placing in the even-numbered index and odd numbers in ascending order and placing in the odd-numbered index.
To determine an array whether good or bad based on given criteria. Conditions for good are
- All elements are unique
- The array is not sorted in ascending order
- All the array elements should have a value between 1 to N inclusive.
Round 2 (2 Coding questions – 60 mins):
- To print the matrix in the Anti-Spiral direction.
- Binary tree spiral traversal
Round 3 (Technical interview): Based on our performance the number of rounds of interview to be held, max 3.
It was more on networking basics, few programming questions like linked lists, string manipulation, palindrome, few questions on concepts of c, inheritance, constructors, pointers, polymorphism, projects i.e, resume.
Each interview was held for 1hr.
Round 4 (HR interview): Only one student was selected for the hr and given an offer. Unfortunately out of 8 people, I didn’t make it to the HR interview, only 1 person made into HR.
Thanks for reading.
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience
- Barracuda Networks Interview Experience
- Sonus Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- AVI Networks Interview Experience
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Software Engineer)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience For Internship On Campus
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Tejas Networks Interview Experience
- Sensen Networks Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Altiostar Networks Inc. Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Arista Networks Interview Experience for FTE (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 3
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 7 (For Internship)
- Juniper Networks Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.