I applied for Verizon Media in the first week of February. The process took around 1 month.
Round 1(Coding): The first round was coding. There were two questions to be completed in 1 hour. The level was Easy to Medium.
- Design Twitter
- Remove Duplicates from a linked list.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1): The second round was a technical interview. It was around 50 min interview. He asked me to introduce myself. Then he gave two coding questions-
- Count the number of islands.
- Connect nodes of the same level in a Binary Tree.
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): Then there was another technical interview. It was around 1-hour interview.
- He asked me to introduce myself.
- Then he asked me to explain my projects.
- After that, I was asked to write pseudocode about how to make a Dream11 team.
- Then he asked Computer Science Fundamentals-
- Difference between new() and malloc()
- OOPS concepts
Round 4(Managerial): The last round was a managerial round. It was a 20min discussion.
- He first asked me to introduce myself.
- Then he asked why I wanted to join.
- He asked me the idea behind one of my projects.
The result came after a week and I was selected for the Software Engineer Internship position.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.