I had interview with VeriFone India Bangalore for Software Engineer position.
Round 1: Written test (40 minute)
Two Programming questions and 24 Objective type Questions
1. Find occurrence of each character in given String
2. Write a query to find the details of Employee from past 7 days (SQL Query).
3. Valid interfaces signature
4. Exception child to parent.
Round 2: (Team Member)
1. What is Thread, ways of creating thread?
2. What is synchronization?
3. Vector and List difference.
4. TCP/UDP difference
5. How to debug in Eclipse?
6. Web.xml tags name
7. What is Socket?
8. Hash code and Equals Method implementation for user defined class.
9. Enum declaration
10. Collection Framework Hierarchy
11. Exceptions Hierarchy.
12. JDBC Connections Code and type of Connection.
Round 3: (Team Lead)
This Round Questions were asked on data Structure.
1. More focus on real time server and client connections, how TCP and UDP works.
2. SQL functions , Trigger, Stored Procedure
3. Jdbc Vs Hibernate
4. Server and Client TCP/IP program
5. Puzzle related to link list.
6. About Project, how FTP works?
7. Spring MVC Annotations Tags name and Package name.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.