Velocix Technical Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Recently Velocix came to my college for technical trainee interns.
1st Round – Online – 120 mins (Approx): The first round was an online round which was hosted on SHL Platform . There were 2 Coding questions and MCQ questions related to CS fundamentals , aptitude and each coding question is related to some data structure algorithms like we have questions related to array sorting , dijkstra algorithm etc.
25 students were shortlisted after this round for Technical Interviews
2nd Round – Technical Interview: The Interviewer asked me few Questions in this round and it lasted for 60-70 minutes. The questions are related to CS fundamentals like
- Difference between Mutex and Semaphores
- File handling in python
- Delete all the elements of a linked list from the end and operator overloading in C++
- Meaning of Virtual and friend keyword
- Insertion and update queries for SQL
3rd Round – Technical Interview: The Interviewer asked me 1 Coding Questions and few questions related to C++ basics in this round and it lasted for 40-50 minutes.
- Difference between Macro and inline functions
- What is Smart pointer?
- What is the difference between const char * and char *const
- Check if a string can be obtained by rotating another string by any number of places
Example like string1=”lohel” and string2 =”hello” so by rotating string1 by 2 places we get string1 equal to string2 and we can return True in that case.