ValueLabs Interview Experience
Round 1: Online Test (2hrs 10mins)
Consisted of 5 sections:
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
1)Communication (Basic Grammar, Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension, etc.)- 30 Qns
2)Logical Reasoning -(Cube based, Missing figure, Series based, etc.)- 20 Qns
3)Quantitative Aptitude -(Probability, SI & CI, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Distance, etc.) – 20 Qns (Difficulty Level-Medium)
4)Technical – (OOP, Java, DS, HTML, CSS)- 15 Qns
5) Coding (2 Qns) -30mins
47 Candidates got shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2: Technical Round
I was asked to introduce myself, asked about my strengths, family background, hobbies, etc. The interviewer then asked me to elaborate about my hobbies and asked various counter questions on it. He then analyzed my marks of online test and told how I fared in each section, comments were positive though. After 10-15 mins of discussion, the technical interview started.
- What is OOP? Principles of OOP?
- Polymorphism with real world example.
- Method overloading vs Overriding with code.
- What are methods ?
- Constructors vs Methods
- What is Class? What are Objects?
- Static vs Compile time polymorphism.
- Collections based questions.
- Basic threading questions & concepts.
- Different types of searches
- Fibonacci Search with example
- Binary Search with code and time Complexity.
- How to calculate time complexity?
- Code for Armstrong number and step by step explanation.
- Define DDL, DML, etc.
- Fired various statements and was asked to categorize under DDL, DML etc.
14 students made it to final HR round.
Round 3: HR round.
- Was asked to explain each project in detail
- Challenges faced in projects, technologies used, etc.
- Achievements / Highlights of career etc.