Round 1: Online Test (2hrs 10mins)
Consisted of 5 sections:
1)Communication (Basic Grammar, Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension, etc)- 30 Qns
2)Logical Reasoning -(Cube based, Missing figure, Series based, etc)- 20 Qns
3)Quantitative Aptitude -(Probablity, SI & CI, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Distance, etc) – 20 Qns (Difficulty Level-Medium)
4)Technical – (OOP, Java, DS, HTML, CSS)- 15 Qns
5) Coding (2 Qns) -30mins
47 Candidates got shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2: Technical Round
Was asked to introduce myself, asked about my strengths, family background, hobbies etc. Interviewer then asked me to elaborate about my hobbies and asked various counter questions on it. He then analyzed my marks of online test and told how I fared in each section, comments were positive though. After 10-15 mins of discussion, technical interview started.
- What is OOP? Principles of OOP?
- Polymorphism with real world example.
- Method overloading vs Overriding with code.
- What are methods ?
- Constructors vs Methods
- What is Class? What are Objects?
- Static vs Compile time polymorphism.
- Collections based questions.
- Basic threading questions & concepts.
- Different types of searches
- Fibonacci Search with example
- Binary Search with code and time Complexity.
- How to calculate time complexity?
- Code for Armstrong number and step by step explaination.
- Define DDL, DML, etc
- Fired various statements and was asked to categorize under DDL, DML etc.
14 students made it to final HR round.
Round 3: HR round.
- Was asked to explain each project in detail
- Challenges faced in projects, technologies used, etc.
- Achievements / Highlights of career etc.
- Valuelabs Interview Experience
- ValueLabs Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- ValueLabs, Hyderabad on-campus interview
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.