Using R programming language in Jupyter Notebook
The Jupyter Notebook is an open-source web application that allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and narrative text. Jupyter has support for over 40 different programming languages and R Language is one of them.
In this article, we will discuss how to use R Programming Language in Jupyter Notebook.
Now let us go step by step and understand how to run R code in jupyter notebook.
- Open Anaconda Navigator
- Select the Environments option to create a new environment and to install R Language.
- Select “create” to create a new environment.
- Give a name to your environment and click create.
Now let us see how to run R programming language code on jupyter notebook.
- To use R in jupyter notebook click on R language and press open with jupyter.
- To create a new notebook for the R language, in the Jupyter Notebook menu, select New, then select R.
- To run the code, in the menu bar, click Cell then select Run Cells, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-Enter.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...