User View Vs Hardware View Vs System View of Operating System
User View of Operating System:
The Operating System is an interface, hides the details which must be performed and present a virtual machine to the user that makes it easier to use. Operating System provides the following services to the user.
- Execution of a program
- Access to I/O devices
- Controlled access to files
- Error detection (Hardware failures, and software errors)
Hardware View of Operating System:
The Operating System manages the resources efficiently in order to offer the services to the user programs. Operating System acts as a resource manager:
- Allocation of resources
- Controlling the execution of a program
- Control the operations of I/O devices
- Protection of resources
- Monitors the data
System View of Operating System:
Operating System is a program that functions in the same way as other programs. It is a set of instructions that are executed by the processor. Operating System acts as a program to perform the following.
- Hardware upgrades
- New services
- Fixes the issues of resources
- Controls the user and hardware operations
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...