Shopify is a web development app always comes up with an extremely user-friendly and flexible eCommerce system for both merchant and consumers. It is a drag and drops app to develop websites. Even a non-tech savvy person can use Shopify to set up an online web store without taking any assistance from Shopify web service providers. Shopify has always remained ahead in the market for its advancements. It offers thousands of app extensions that help to enhance the basic and default functioning of Shopify web store.
- Free Shipping Bar: Display a slide-out bar on the Shopify web store to display free shipping offers with progressive messages to the consumers. Free Shipping Bar is a web tool that allows doing an advanced customer targeting inclusive of Geo-targeting, display page targeting, exclude page tracking, and auto-detect visitor’s local currencies. Its key features include the following:
- Fully customizable and easy to setup
- Consistent appearance over multiple platforms
- 1 click installation
- No coding skills needed
Shopify app can easily integrate without any help of Shopify development agency which means it is cost-effective as well.
- McAfee Secure: This Shopify app provides website visual validity. Whenever McAfee Secure run on the website, it runs a background security check and gives a trust badge to display a security badge on your website. And, customers find the website more trustworthy and secure when seeing McAfee SECURE Trustmark.
- Bulk Discounts: Bulk Discounts one-stop discount app for all discount offerings to customers. It can be used to create every kind of discount codes and coupons for the website with easy to use Shopify App. It is a perfect tool and must-have for Shopify web store. Its major benefits are inclusive of the following:
- Allows to create up to 250,000 discount codes
- An ability to customize discount code as per convenience
- CSV export of discount codes and more.
- Verified reviews & customer photos
- Plug & play with Shopify
- Maximize customer’s engagement and retain them for future
- Social cover and SEO page
- And many more.
- An easy installation
- No coding skills required
- Ajax and HTML5 technology
- Mobile friendly
- It can be embedded or use it standalone.
This Shopify app also comes with social account integration, mailing service integrations, and loads asynchronously without slowing down website.
- Easy to use
- Bulk Printing
- easy to customize templates.
Conclusion: Undoubtedly, Shopify helps the merchants to a great extent with its App store either free or premium. Though, merchants can also get customized web solutions for distinctive needs with an assistance from a qualified and hire Shopify developer.
- Hybrid Apps vs Native Apps | Which one to choose?
- How to Add App to Home Screen : Progressive Web Apps
- General Introduction to Progressive Web Apps(PWA)
- Benefits of Using Modern Learning Apps
- Sending Push Notifications : Progressive Web Apps
- Android Launcher Apps Users Must Watch
- Ionic Framework : The Power Behind Modern Web Apps
- Google Play Protect : How it Detects and Removes Malicious Apps?
- CAT Preparation 2019: A Complete Preparation Package You Require for Cracking CAT 2019
- How to place text in an image at any desired position ?
- Convert multidimensional array to XML file in PHP
- Difference Between Web server and Application server
- How to find where the URL will redirected using cURL?
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.