The max_size() of unordered_multiset takes the maximum number of elements that the unordered_multiset container is able to hold due to system or It gets the maximum size of the controlled sequence.
size_type max_size() const;
where size_type is an unsigned integral type.
Returns : The member function returns the length of the longest sequence that the object can hold. In short, the maximum number of elements.
Below program illustrate the unordered_multiset max_size function :-
Maximum size = 1152921504606846975 Current size = 6
It takes constant(O(1)) time of complexity to perform an operation.
- multimap maxsize() in C++ STL
- How to use jQuery in Angular ?
- How do you get the length of a string in JQuery?
- How to add innerHTML to print page?
- What are the AngularJs Global API?
- PHP | Imagick labelImage() Function
- PHP | Imagick previewImages() Function
- PHP | Imagick compareImageChannels() Function
- C++ | asm declaration
- Pointers and References in C++
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.