UnitedHealth Group Internship Interview Experience 2022
Round 1: Online test
- The first round was an MCQ test that consisted of logical reasoning, English, and technical questions.
Round 2: Interview
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- The interview was of about 30 minutes. It started with the interviewer asking me to introduce myself.
- He asked me if I had any prior internship experience or any projects that I have worked on, I didn’t. Since I mentioned knowing Java, he then asked some basic questions regarding it:
- The difference between Java and C++, how OOP is different in both, exception handling in Java.
- The next few questions were regarding OOPs: What is OOPs, Static and Dynamic binding, Inheritance. He also asked me what I knew of Cloud computing since I mentioned wanting to explore it in the future. I told him I only knew about the basic idea, elaborated it, and wish to learn more about it.
- Then I was asked to share my screen and open a text editor. He gave me two basic programming questions and asked me to write the pseudo-code for them. The questions were :
- Given an array, find the second largest element without sorting.
- Given two strings, check if they both are anagrams.
- After I had solved and explained my solutions for both the questions, he told me he was done with the interview and asked me if I had any questions for him.