Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is one of the most useful and acceptable banking facility is provided by NPCI to this decade. In our day to day life, we use it daily for many purposes such as Bill Payment, Mobile Recharge and many more services. There are several advantages of this system that we can easily understand and read on the internet there are lots of articles available on the web.
One of the major drawbacks of this system is UPI Frauds. As we all know each and every coin has 2 sides, every technology comes in this decade is too much use for the people of the nation. But some of the masterminds use these gigantic systems and their knowledge for their bad purpose like UPI frauds. This greedy nature turns their thinking capacity to cybercrime. Every day we read articles about fraud. So I am making a genuine request to all those peoples who use their intelligent brain to do this type of work please stop this, there is no future for your work. You can use this knowledge to create some great inventions applications and API’s which can further help for our new generations.
As we all know recently Sir Bill Gates announced a contest regarding developing UPI apps for feature phones In my opinion there is no need for this system to clarify about my point let us consider below example.
In our colony, there are 27 families live and each family has 4 peoples so considering this there are 108 peoples are living in our colony. Each and every fellow is literate except 9 or 10 persons. But from all of these living souls, only 5 of us use UPI this has lied in 2 or 3% among all of us and there are 12 teachers who also live in our colony but they also don’t have enough knowledge of UPI transaction and its advantages.
There is no need for this system and we have to make people aware of the UPI System and how to stay safe from UPI Frauds.
- UEFI(Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) and how is it different from BIOS
- Conceptual Model of the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- User Interface (UI)
- BlockingQueue Interface in Java
- Unity | Introduction to Interface
- Brain Machine Interface (BMI)
- Neuralink - A Brain-Computer Interface Technology
- Latest 5 SEO Updates That You Must Know in 2020
- Different Operating Systems
- Types of Two-factor Authentication
- Check if a number has prime count of divisors
- Java class dependency analyzer in Java 8 with Examples
- 10 Important Android Studio Shortcuts You Need the Most
- What is Heap Pollution in Java and how to resolve it?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.